Saturday, March 8, 2014

Single Guy Seeks Love--Meet Phil

SINGLE GUY SEEKS LOVE
MEET PHIL



 Old enough to shave, but still a boy at heart. All my women friends say I’m too great a catch to be single. What gives?


  
 

Nice looking, polite, obedient. Is there a girl out there who wants a traditional guy who still believes in ladies first and the magic of the first sniff?
 



 Are you looking for long walks in the park?




  Want to share cuddles in front of the tv?

 I’m your man. Let’s meet and talk over a tall glass of pond water.
You can learn more about me HERE,
or come meet me at Sammie's Friends Animal Shelter, 14647 McCourtney Rd, Grass Valley, CA 95949, 530-471-5041 

Some details: I'm about 6 months old, and probably have some pit and something something in my genes. Don't you just love genes???
Anyway, this nice family gave me a break from the shelter and I had so much fun with their kids and goats and cats and chickens! They said I was the perfect house guest! Come on now! Let's talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment