Saturday, March 1, 2014

COPPER--Single Male Believes in Love at First Sight



 COPPER 

SINGLE MALE BELIEVES IN LOVE 

AT FIRST SIGHT




 Urban hipster who still believes in love at first sight seeks same. Digs classic cartoons and all Ren and Stimpy.



Treats. I love treats.










 Watch this video of Me!

I'm a philosophy buff, and believe the world delivers to us just what we put in to it. Spiritual but not religious--Spinoza, Deepak, the Kabbalah are a few of my fav reading. 
I AM a lover.


I'm a particular dude and don't really care for casual meetings with other dogs, and I'm sorry, but I really dislike cats (hey, we all have our issues, and I'm willing to take on yours!).

I'm a real sucker for people who love me though. Really. You love me? I can't help myself, I love you right back! I'm mean right back atcha, babe!
I'm loving on our photographer, Karen.
If think we might have a chance, and if you're searching for nirvana, let's fetch a couple chai lattes and see if we connect.

 Learn more about me HERE!




No comments:

Post a Comment