Thursday, September 20, 2012

Single White Female Pit Bull Looking For The Love Of Her Life


I'm single and available! Man or woman---makes no difference to me. I love them all. I'm a natural blond (white), with a big beautiful smile. Some folks say I'm the smallest, cutest pit they've ever seen, and I believe them. I'm two years old, and I'm a healthy curvy girl.

I like long walks and evenings by the fire. I like to play ball, fetch and run with you, and prefer to sleep on (or near) your bed.

Are you quirky? I have a few quirks of my own. When I laugh I snort. I don't really like other dogs, but with a proper introduction I can learn how to play nice. And, please forgive me but I simply cannot figure out why cats are on this planet.

If you don't like to cuddle, please don't reply to this ad.
Pet ID: SF 6-7-12 • Spayed/Neutered • Up-to-date with routine shots • House trained • Prefers a home without: cats • Primary color: White or Cream • Coat length: Short  530-471-5041

Sammie's Friends Animal Shelter, 14647 McCourtney Rd., Grass Valley, CA 95949

Michelle McKenzie frequently channels for the animals at the shelter.

No comments:

Post a Comment